Assistant Manager / Manager Brand and Impact Communication
Open for women and transgender candidate only.
Organization : Indo-Global Social Service Society (IGSSS)
Location : New Delhi, with travel across India
Job Title : Assistant Manager / Manager Brand and Impact Communication (01)- Open for women and transgender candidate only.
Expected Date of Joining: As early as possible / July 2023 / Immediate
Indo-Global Social Service Society (IGSSS) is a non-profit organisation working with the mandate for a humane social order based on truth, justice, freedom and equity. Established in 1960, IGSSS enables the poorest communities in unreached India to break free of social and economic deprivation to achieve a positive transformation in their quality of life. The focus thematic areas are Sustainable Livelihood, Climate Change Adaptation, Urban poverty Reduction, Disaster Risk Reduction, Youth Development and Gender Equity.
IGSSS is committed to provide an inclusive, diverse and safe environment to its staff and the communities. We are driven by our commitment to the fundamental belief that all human beings have the right to a LIFE with FREEDOM and DIGNITY.
IGSSS is seeking a highly motivated and skilled woman in Brand and Impact Communications. She will be responsible for creating content to engage stakeholders for increasing the brand awareness of IGSSS. She will create and implement communication strategies that further IGSSS vision and mission and impact created by its work. Preference will be given to those who also have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.
Reporting to: Lead, Organisation and Program Sustainability, At operational level the role is of individual contributor hence S/he is should be self-motivated and actively connected with all units within organization.
Working Relationship (not limited to):
Internal: Staff in States, Grant Management, Communication, HR & Admin, and Finance
External: Communities, CSOs, Government Department and Ministries, Networks and National and International Development Agencies, Donors, Academic Institutions.
Key Performance Areas:
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Engage external stakeholders like general public, academicians, Government, like minded agencies, media with an objective to make them aware about IGSSS’ work, thematic impact.
- Prepare and manage all communications material.
- Lead in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content.
- Developing and managing campaigns
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions.
- Create budget for communications and ensure compliance
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, weekly newsletter, website content, annual reports, social media channels, blogs, presentations and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services
- Provide support to Implementing team in producing high quality communication material.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a proven track record of developing high-quality content for a variety of communication channels.
- Experience with website content, social media platforms, and other digital communication tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Passion for the organization’s mission and a commitment to making a positive impact in the community.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, with individuals and cross-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as needed.
- Graphic designing skills (Canva, Adobe Suits, etc.)
- Video making and editing skills
- Fluency in written English and Hindi Languages.
- Good knowledge of MS word, power point and excel.
- Ability to convert project activities into attractive and impactful communication materials.
Remuneration / Package / Benefits:
Salary will be based on experience and overall fit, including PF as per law. In addition – range of benefits including medical insurance, personal accident insurance, and opportunities for further personal development.
We at IGSSS believe in creating Diverse Environment and Equal Opportunities. First preference will be given to Women Candidate. We are committed to fair employment practices & procedures.
Application Process: Interested candidates, please email the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position name in the subject line. Last date of Submission is 12th June 2023
- Cover letter stating the post applied for
- Latest updated CV
- Details of 2 references with full contact details
- Expected Salary & Joining date.
In case your profile does not match with the aforementioned profile, you are requested not to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews.
Please also note that phone calls with regard to the applications will not be entertained.