EOI - Consultant for a Theatre Workshop
Indo-Global Social Service Society (IGSSS) is a non-profit organisation working with the mandate for a humane social order based on truth, justice, freedom and equity. Established in 1960, IGSSS works for development, capacity building and enlightenment of vulnerable communities across the country for their effective participation in development. To know more please visit www.igsss.org.
YIELD is a Youth initiative aimed at empowering marginalized youths from different slum communities in Delhi. The goal of this project is to facilitate young people to reclaim their own focus of control and also work with other stakeholders to ensure that they are viewed as a change agents with a critical stake in self, society and nation building.
Expression of Interest
IGSSS is seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) from creative agencies / individuals who can design and provide training to youth on theatre skills in Delhi. The main objective of the training to provide the knowledge of performing the theatre art in front of audience in a most effective way. This will help in strengthening the creative skills of youths. In order to provide the knowledge of body language and confidence. This workshop will help the youths to pose the problems among the community members by picturization method.The basic information is as follows:
- The training should be in hindi.
- Three days training for 20 participants. (youth from urban settlements in Delhi).
- The training will be planned in July 2023.
Scope of work
The detailed scope of the assignment is outlined as follows:
- Awareness on performing arts.
- Basic key elements of acting skills.
- Develop a range of physical skills and techniques.
- Confidence in being in front of an audience.
- How to engage/connect with the audience.
- Skills in creating plays on various topics/social issues.
- The agency or individual group having prior experience may apply.
- The agency must have a portfolio showcasing their previous work in the relevant field.
Submission of Proposals
- Interested agencies or Individual groups should submit their technical and financial proposals to IGSSS by 20th June 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The portfolio should contain their previous work on such assignments. Only the final selected agency/agencies will be contacted. For any query, you may write at email@example.com. Your email should share a brief capacity statement with credentials. Include all costs including travel in the budget. Local agency with a credible track record will be preferred. Please note that IGSSS reserves the right to reject any or all proposals without assigning any reason.