Developing a Booklet for Peace Project
Indo-Global Social Service Society (IGSSS) is a non-profit organization working with the mandate for a humane social order based on truth, justice, freedom and equity. Established in 1960, IGSSS works for development, capacity building and enlightenment of the vulnerable communities across the country for their effective participation in development. To know more please visit www.igsss.org
Expression of Interest
IGSSS is seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) from agencies / individuals to develop a Booklet for Peace Project. The consultant will be required to collect testimonies and stories from IGSSS and compile them into a meaningful project booklet.
Scope of work
The detailed scope of the assignment is outlined as follows:
- Development of 8–10 pages of the Peace Project booklet.
- Collection of testimonies and stories from the field.
- Review and refining of documented testimonies and stories.
- Designing layouts and placing contents creatively.
- Printing of 300 Booklets
- A soft copy of the Peace Project booklet.
- Printing of 300 booklets on the best quality paper.
- Selection of Agency and contract signing by 10th July 2023.
- Collection of content from the field (Chirang, Kokrajhar and Karbi Anglong) by 15th July, 2023
- First draft Design and layout inclusive of content by 18th for review and finalization by 20th July, 2023
- Delivery of the final product by 23rd July, 2023 or before.
Terms of Payment
Fees will be paid in two installments; the first installment will be 50% on signing of the contract and second installment 50% after successful completion and delivery of the booklets.
Fees shall be inclusive of travel, accommodation and food. Only travel to intervention villages shall be bear by the organization. Tax deduction will apply to the fees in accordance with prevailing Income Tax Act.
Please email the proposal (with budget), list of previous works/portfolio and profile of applicant by 9th July 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only the final selected agency will be contacted. For any query, you may write at email@example.com
Note: If you are a new vendor then please register yourself on our portal. http://220.127.116.11/IGSSS/Vendor/VendorSignUp.aspx