Swachch Nagar Pariyojana
Organization : Indo-Global Social Service Society (IGSSS)
Project Name : Swachch Nagar Pariyojana
Location : Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh
Position : Impact Officer (01)
Scope of Work : Solid Waste Management
Nature : Balanced Desk as well as field
Last Date : April 25th, 2023
Indo-Global Social Service Society (IGSSS) is a non-profit organization working with the mandate for a humane social order based on truth, justice, freedom and equity. Established in 1960, IGSSS works for development, capacity building and enlightenment of vulnerable communities across the country for their effective participation in development.
IGSSS implements and supports quality development programs in 21 States and 1 Union Territory in India to empower individuals and communities. Through its programs on Sustainable Livelihood, Disaster Risk Reduction, Gender Equality, Urban Poverty Reduction and Youth Development, IGSSS has reached out to more than 2 Lakh families every year. The programs at IGSSS are targeted towards the poor, marginalized and vulnerable sections of the society with special emphasis on women and children.
About the Project
Swachch Nagar Pariyojana is being implemented by IGSSS focused on capacity building and community awareness driven program for clean Nagar Palika-Panchayat in Hardoi district of Uttar Pradesh.
Job Title: Impact Communications Officer
Location: Kachauna, Hardoi
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Impact Communications Officer to join our team. The Impact Communications Officer will work closely with the Project Manager to develop and execute strategies to communicate the message of cleanliness and waste segregation (as per the framework of Swachch Bharat Mission) to a broad range of audiences.
- Develop and manage content for the social media channels, and other communication platforms to ensure consistent messaging and branding of donor, IGSSS.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive communication calendar.
- Work with the Project teams to develop key messaging and collateral to effectively communicate with an objective of behaviour change in communities towards solid waste management.
- Plan and execute the awareness events like Awareness rath, door to door campaign, street plays and more.
- Coordinate / develop modules and SOPs as required.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all the duties performed.
- Travelling to project areas and collecting case studies, success stories, photographs, project videos and video bites of beneficiaries
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of communication strategies and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in developing and executing successful communication strategies, preferably in the NGO sector.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a proven track record of developing high-quality content for a variety of communication channels.
- Experience with website content, social media platforms, and other digital communication tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Passion for the organization’s mission and a commitment to making a positive impact in the community.
- Basic graphic designing skills (Canva, Adobe Suits, etc.)
- Basic video editing skills
- Fluency in written English and Hindi Languages.
- Basic knowledge of MS word, power point and excel.
- Ability to convert project activities into attractive and impactful communication materials.
- Ability to work independently.
Remuneration / Package / Benefits:
Maximum limit Rs. 30,000/- per month CTO based on experience and overall fit including PF as per law. In addition – range of benefits including medical insurance, personal accident insurance, and opportunities for further personal development.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. Women and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
Application Process: Interested candidates, please email the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position name in the subject line. Last date of Submission is April 25th 2023
- Cover letter stating the post applied for
- Latest updated CV
- Details of 2 references with full contact details
- Expected Salary & Joining date.
In case your profile does not match with the aforementioned profile, you are requested not to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews.
Please also note that phone calls with regard to the applications will not be entertained.