Job Title: Rural Mobilizer
Location: Karlamunda, Kalahandi, Odisha
Reporting to: Rural Coordinator, Odisha
Key Performance Area
- Rural Mobilizer will do all the mobilization and organization. They will lead the community level
- Implementing the program at field as per the detail Implementation plan
- Generating benchmark of data and understanding and other planning input including the following:
- Conducting Participatory need assessment and situational analysis.
- Organizing all the project activities as mentioned in the project proposal according to the budget.
- Able to document all the activity level reports, bills and vouchers.
- Socio economic baseline and end line
- Preparation of quarterly community level action plans in consultation with communities and rural
- Will store all the community level data depicting changes, services provided in detail.
- Work in coordination with Community volunteers and Social Change Agents.
Rural mobilizer should be able to do:
- Cost benefit analysis of the crops grown
- Cost benefit analysis of the other livelihood practice
- Home visit follow up of the SAM, MAM children and anemic women and lead farmers
- Mapping of the potential area of intervention under PLA and LANN, WASH and enterprise
development and generating benchmark
- Documentation of govt extension programs and facilities available
- Rural mobilizer will be basically very close to the community and will be working with the
- Should be from the community and motivated to work for the community.
- At least one year of prior professional experience in a similar post.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement training plans.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Proven experience in conducting training with local or community structures.
- Excellent abilities in local language (reading and speaking). Good Writing skills will be an additional advantage.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of integrity, coordination and transparency.
- Strong ability to remain flexible and adapt to capacities of communities
CTC- 15000/- per month
IGSSS is an equal opportunity organization and encourages women candidates to
apply. Interested candidate for this position are requested to apply with their updated
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied for in the subject line latest by 11 th