Designation- Officer –Partnership Management
Location – Ahmedabad
Last Date – December 10, 2017
Number of positions-: 1
Role: To design, develop, implement & monitor the Urban Poverty Reduction programs in Western region to achieve regional specific objectives of Regional Strategic Plan in collaboration with partner organizations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To ensure proper implementation by developing budgets, Log Frame Matrix & DIP in accordance to the timeline of the project and the norms of the organization to achieve the project objectives for the Urban Poverty Reduction Program
- Robustly help prepare, track and analyse budget trends and variance, through monitoring and accompaniment in order to ensure smooth fund flow and effective utilization of funds as per the project framework
- Build, guide and strengthen partner organisation capacities in organisational development, quality programme implementation, systems and processes, through effective accompaniment, facilitation and review, in order to enable the partners to become credible and reliable agencies of resilience based programming in the region
- Networking and active relationship building with government departments and organizations for collaboration , information sharing and influencing policy aimed at better realization of project objectives
- Document and disseminate experiences from the field that exemplify innovation and best practice, through various media, in order to ensure the effective representation and visibility of IGSSS and partners, as a credible and professional social development organisations working in the area of resilience.
Core competencies required:
- Should have good skills in all aspects of Project Management, comfortable working within a rights based framework using results based approach.
- Open to extensively travel to and accompany partners in their field
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi and English; ability to speak, read and write fluently in both languages.
- Ability to operate and lead under pressure and in challenging situations; and take quick and firm decisions.
Qualifications and experience:
- Masters in Social Work or Post Graduate in Rural Development from a recognised university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Development Sector, including that of implementing multi-stakeholder/partner programmes at the ground level.
- Equal comfort in working with the grassroots community, government officials and practitioners
- With proven record of 2-6 years of experience in Urban Poverty programmes.
- Knowledge related to policies on housing rights, Smart city and other schemes related to Urban Poor
Female and transgender candidates and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
The above position is on fixed term contract.
Interested applicants may E-mail their Curriculum Vitae with a photograph along with a cover letter stating the current CTO (Cost to the Organization) and expected CTO to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject line.
In case your profile does not match with the aforementioned profile, you are requested not to apply.
Please also note that phone calls with regard to the applications will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.