Location: New Delhi
1.Plan the delivery of the project in accordance with the goals and objectives.
2. Able to implement /oversee day-to-day project implementation and overall coordination of projects and their outcomes. Ensure the quality of outputs and results with optimal monitoring mechanisms.
3. Able to connect with RWA managements and be able to build capacities for its members on the importance of Solid waste management.
4. Able to mobilise the waste pickers and organise regular trainings to raise their professional capacities and dignity of work.
5.Able to design and disseminate IEC/ BCC materials for bringing necessary behaviour changes in the community for solid waste management.
6. Able to work with the external stakeholders like MCD/health departments for necessary support and guidance.
7. Prepare quarterly, half yearly and annual MIS and Donor reports based on result based monitoring monthly frame work and submit the reports as per the time frame.
8. Applicant should have knowledge of solid waste management
9. Applicants should have knowledge of solid waste management rule and Swachh Bharat mission guidelines
Education: Master’s degree in social work/ social sciences
Applicants should have 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
Remuneration / Package / Benefits: Maximum limit Rs. 30,000/- per month CTO based on experience and overall fit including PF as per law. In addition – range of benefits including medical insurance, personal accident insurance, and opportunities for further personal development.
We are equal opportunity employer, Women and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
Application Process: Interested candidates, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position name. Last date of Submission 18th July 2021
- Latest updated CV
- Details of 2 references with full contact details
- Expected Salary & Joining date
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews.