Indo Global Social Service Society invites online submission of Expression of Interest for a social cause inclined band or music artist to perform at an event on the 10th March 2021.
Name of the Project:
An Exploration to Engage and Learn
Location: New Delhi
The major objectives are as follows:
A musical performance around a social theme, 15 to 20 minutes long.
A performance that hits the social conscience of the audience
Name of Authority: Indo Global Social Service Society (https://www/igsss.org)
Individual consultant or an organization in with provable previous successes
All NGOs/ Institutions/ Individuals having experience related area are eligible to apply.
Following criteria are required:
- Organization must be registered under Society’s Registration Act or Trust or registered under Companies Act Section 25.
- It must be registered with the FCRA division of Ministry of Home Affairs
- It must be registered u/s 12 A of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Deadline for Proposal and proof of previous successful deliverables:
17th February 2021, 11:59PM
Please mail your proposal with number of sessions and a quotation to email@example.com
Opening and screening of EOI:
- EOI will be screened by a Committee formed by the IGSSS.
- Submission of EOI does not guarantee that the EOI will be accepted.
- Decision of the Screening Committee of IGSSS will be final.
- IGSSS will inform the shortlisted NGOs/ Individuals after the decision of the screening committee.
- Personal canvassing is strictly prohibited.
Signing of ToR:
After the verification of documents, IGSSS and the selected NGO will enter into an agreement as per the existing norms, rules and regulation of IGSSS.
Terms of Payment
Fees will be paid in three instalments:
- 1st instalment i.e. 50% of the fees will be released at the start of the project
- 2nd Instalment and final instalment i.e. 25% after half the activities are done
- 25% after the third activity at the end of the project
For any query, you may mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or whatsapp on 9682336307.
Last date: 14th Feb 2021