Job Title: Consultant
Location: Karlamunda, Kalahandi, Odisha
Reporting to: State Coordinator, Odisha
The consultant is responsible for managing all aspects of the Farmer Producer Group and Farmer Producer Company facilitated by IGSSS in Kalahandi district of Odisha. The Position involves intensive (day to day) coordination with all farmer producer groups/company, IGSSS staff and relevant government officials for complying all legal matter related to producer groups and company.
- Formation and strengthening of producer groups (Millet, Pulses seeds and goat producer groups)
- The consultant will effectively and closely be working with all FPG, block level VDC and farmer producer company of Karlamunda
- Feasibility assessment for collective business
- group strength, weakness, opportunities, product mapping, value chain analysis, marketing assessment
- Capacity building of producer groups and company (Record keeping, membership, shareholder collection, legal documents, finance management, conflict resolution, networking)
- Organizing training, exposure, workshops and ensuring participation of producer groups in exhibition and fair
- Linkages and networking with line department and local financial institutions for leveraging resources for FPG/FPC
- Preparation of all legal documents, format, register, forms, brochure, receipt of FPG/FPC
- Conducting fortnightly review and planning meeting and submission of reports
- organizing general body, BoD and executive body meeting of producer company
- Submission of fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly report along with feasibility report, business plan, all legal compliance and IEC
Qualification and Competencies
- Master’s Degree /Bachelor degree or equivalent in the field of social science
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in strengthening FPG/FPC
- Substantial knowledge regarding all legal compliances of farmer producer company
- Substantial knowledge on all flagship programs and schemes of central and state government related to producer groups and company
- Ability to adapt within the working environment.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Have excellent mobilizing and organizing skills
- Ability to be in the field and stay with the community.
Duration of Assignment:
This is a full-time position for a period of 90 days
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history. Please do mention the current and expected remuneration package in your resume clearly.
IGSSS is an equal opportunity organization and encourages women candidates to apply. Interested candidate for this position are requested to apply with their updated resume to email@example.com keeping and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applied for in the subject line latest by 12th December 2022