IGSSS is inviting Expression of Interest (EoI) from reputed organizations to design and develop a new website (www.igsss.org). The webpage will be in both Hindi and English. The website should be disability friendly.
The EoI should consist:
- Presentation of tentative design, technique of development, proposed technology and Project Management and Budget
- Submission of a brief write-up on each of the above aspects for evaluation by the expert committee.
- Profile of previous work
Essentials for the Website:
- The website should be based on open source Content Management System – WordPress, and should have a user-friendly interface to create, update, and upload content on all website templates
- The CMS will be hosted on a GNU/Linux server
- The layout of the web framework should be responsive, to support dynamic rendering on mobile devices
- Support cross browser rendering across all prominent operating systems as well as platforms such as desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- The site should support dynamic display and update of contents in the relevant pages
- Website should be SEO optimized (on-page)
- Knowledge of integration of payment gateway. (Currently used payment gateway are HDFC and ATOM-Net Banking)
- Migration all previous data to responsive layout and keeping the URL intact.
- Integration of organization’s social media feeds to website
- Integration of social media sharing in website.
- Website should integrate Infographics elements
- Website security features to protect site from hacking and spammers.
- Subscribe to newsletter to add users to mailing list
The last date for sending the Presentations inclusive of Budget and other details as mentioned above is 1st April, 17 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted agencies will be contacted for detail discussion and presentation. Following which an agency will be finalized for IGSSS Website Design, Development and Maintenance.