District – Jhabua
State – Madhya Pradesh
Outreach – 50 villages
- To improve key indicators related to food, income and nutrition security within a six year period in selected blocks
- Important synergies and collaboration among the partners related to convergence, capacity building and advocacy
- Strengthened community based institutions to address and ensure accessibility of rights and entitlements in areas of food security, access to commons, mother and child nutrition (MCN) and primary education (PE)
- Established demonstrable pilots in food and nutrition security, mother and child nutrition and primary education with potential for replication and upscale by the Government
- Advocacy and networking at block, district and state level on the said issues and bring in policy level changes.