Location – New Delhi
Last Date – January 10, 2018
Role: To build and expand relationship with the corporates and individuals with an objective to convert them as funding partners and collaborators.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify new sources of support through networking, pitches and social media, and build relationships with new businesses and other sources.
- Lead generation by pitching new companies to secure long term corporate partnership by generating innovative proposals and integrating fundraising and awareness-raising packages.
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients and individuals.
- Create channels / ideas / events to develop and engage network of individual supporters.
- Ensure retention of the partners and supporters and work to expand the avenues with them.
- Manage updation of the internal management system and ensure that all prospective and current corporate partner details are accurately recorded in the database.
- Work closely with the team members and other departments to ensure effective business development.
Core competencies required:
- Good proposal writing skills.
- A highly self-motivated and passionate person.
- Demonstrated experience at networking, negotiation and selling skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to work with people from varied backgrounds & levels.
- Excellent communications skills and proficient in written English.
- Flexibility to travel and to attend meetings outside of normal working hours.
- Should be a team player.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
Qualification and experience:
- Graduate /Post graduate in business management, social sciences or development studies.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in business development and fundraising from Corporates and High Network Individuals.
Females, transgender and People with Disability are encouraged to apply.
The above position is on fixed term contract.
Interested applicants may E-mail their Curriculum Vitae with a photograph along with a cover letter stating the current CTO (Cost to the Organization) and expected CTO to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line.
In case your profile does not match with the aforementioned profile, you are requested not to apply.
Please also note that phone calls with regard to the applications will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.