Location – New Delhi
Last Date – January 10, 2018
Role: Plan and lead the resource mobilization, marketing and communications within IGSSS with an objective to expand and sustain the interventions by developing diversified partnerships with Corporates, PSUs and individuals as per the vision and mission of IGSSS.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide clear vision and lead the resource mobilization, brand building, marketing and external engagement with IGSSS.
- Analyze, implement and monitor new growth potentials by introducing new fundraising channels, up scaling existing activities and introducing innovative activities for fundraising.
- Develop a business development framework around the key giving products for the corporate and individual donors.
- Proactively network and collaborate with wide range of stakeholders with key focus on corporate entities, PSUs, Individuals to build relevant partnership and enhance opportunities.
- Drive online and offline communication strategies to create visibility of IGSSS’ work and increase reputation in the market as a center of excellence for donors and NGO sector partnership
- To represent IGSSS externally in the various platforms.
- Plan and ensure that the right skills and resources are in place to deliver against the fund raising plan.
- Monitor the changing fund raising context and recommend innovative and creative strategies to the management.
- Strengthen the resource mobilization unit through team building, capacity building and providing strategic directions.
- Work closely with other units of IGSSS, particularly the Programs, to ensure IGSSS’ fundraising is represented and positioned appropriately
Core competencies required:
- A highly strategic thinker with ability to drive the team and excel with least supervision.
- Passionate and creative.
- Demonstrated experience at networking, negotiation and selling skills
- Knowledge of the communication strategies and the digital marketing platforms
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to work with people from varied backgrounds & levels
- Excellent communications skills and proficient in written English
- Flexibility to travel and to attend meetings outside of normal working hours
- Should be a team player
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization
Qualification and experience:
- Post graduate in business management, social sciences or development studies.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in business development and fundraising from
Corporates and High Network Individuals.
Females, transgender and People with Disability are encouraged to apply.
The above position is on fixed term contract.
Interested applicants may E-mail their Curriculum Vitae with a photograph along with a cover letter stating the current CTO (Cost to the Organization) and expected CTO to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line.
In case your profile does not match with the aforementioned profile, you are requested not to apply.
Please also note that phone calls with regard to the applications will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.