Location – New Delhi
Last Date – January 10, 2018
Role: To develop, execute, and manage digital marketing and communication plan that mobilize, engage and sustain audiences for enhanced collaboration and fundraising opportunities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Translate program goals into smart digital campaign plans and creative tactics leveraging email, web content, SMS, social media, and paid advertising
- Curate compelling, heartfelt, and strategic email, web, and social copy that authentically represent IGSSS and is personalized to different audiences
- Segment and pull donor and prospect lists from the CRM; and manage email database as it relates to donors.
- Integrate, manage and maintain the IGSSS’s digital presence, including content strategy and development.
- Writing and editing documentation, i.e., blog posts, video scripts, reports, brochures, training materials, website content, business processes and procedures, etc
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Manage the regular organizational and project publications
Core competencies required:
- Knowledge of digital engagement best practices.
- Proven track record in directing a successful integrated, multi-channel fundraising or marketing programs with a customer/donor focus.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to use data to drive decision making.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, with individuals and cross-disciplinary teams.
- Positive attitude and commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as needed.
- Ability to think creatively
Qualification and experience:
- Graduate preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications
- 3+ years of experience in digital fundraising and marketing
Females, transgender and People with Disability are encouraged to apply.
The above position is on fixed term contract.
Interested applicants may E-mail their Curriculum Vitae with a photograph along with a cover letter stating the current CTO (Cost to the Organization) and expected CTO to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line.
In case your profile does not match with the aforementioned profile, you are requested not to apply.
Please also note that phone calls with regard to the applications will not be entertained.