Location – Bandipora and Baramulla (Kashmir)
Lead, guide and monitor programme implementation and management, through accompaniment and capacity building, in order to empower marginalised communities in Kashmir region. Develop and implement the long-term and short-term marketing strategies of producer groups based in rural areas and facilitate building of trade relationships between the small producers and the external market.
Lead, guide and mentor a group of professionals in Kashmir region through regular facilitation, accompaniment, monitoring and administrative/programmatic support, to ensure effective implementation of quality programmes, in line with donor commitments on agreed impact deliverables.
- Facilitate formation and business planning of producer groups
- Design and manage the marketing strategy for agricultural produce and handicrafts
- Conceptualize and execute the integrated marketing campaign to achieve the brand & business goals of producer groups
- Develop critical supply chain and marketing linkages for agricultural products and handicrafts
- Develop market intermediary model of social enterprise for artisans and farmers
Identify opportunities, challenges and resources for strategic expansion of programmes/initiatives in… region through regular regional analysis and regular interaction with significant stakeholders, in order to achieve the regional and national strategic plan and build vision for expansion of organization.
Networking and Linkages
Develop, coordinate and facilitate effective linkages with likeminded organisations and networks in the region, through regular interaction and exchange of information and resources, in order to build on synergies and convergence.
Design and implement systems and processes that help identify innovation and best practice in programme implementation, through analysis/synthesis of learning and a periodic process of review, in order to ensure the effective representation and visibility of IGSSS as a credible and professional social development organisation in the region.
Finance and Resource Management
Ensure compliance with systems and processes of financial management, through regular monitoring and review, in order to ensure optimal utilization of financial resources and adherence with organizational and statutory norms. Encourage and motivate staff to explore new resources and talents, through enabling systems and processes that promote a culture of learning within the region.
Core Competencies Required
- Ability research markets, examine trends and execute quickly
- Ability to drive teams and work in a matrix environment
- Have good communication skills and should be capable of eventually embracing a multitude of potential roles
- Having knowledge and understanding of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Ability to plan and implement the project within the provided timelines and according to organizational goal
- Skills in effectively communicating organizational vision and mission as well as project rational and objectives to other stakeholders for networking and linkage building
- Ability in writing project reports and process reports for documentation of project processes in accordance to organizational and organizational norms.
- Skill in using Microsoft Office for management of project data and report writing in approved formats.
Qualifications and experience
MBA in marketing from a reputed university/institution, with around 5-7 years of work experience across sales and marketing and at least 2 years of work experience with Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
The above position is on fixed term contract (03 years).
Interested applicants may E-mail their Curriculum Vitae with a photograph along with a cover letter stating the current CTO (Cost to the Organization) and expected CTO to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line.
The last date for receipt of application is 7th January 2017
In case your profile does not match with the aforementioned profile, you are requested not to apply.
Please also note that phone calls with regard to the applications will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.